When you cultivate the different energies of the different chakras, your attention is focused on the color, shape, clarity, balance, and alignment of each different chakra. In addition, you use the different tools to fortify and nourish each chakra as a way of building up the amount and quality for the subtle energies available to you. As these subtle energies grow, you use the basic meditation as a method to help you sense, visualize, clear, balance, and align the chakras, too. As the chakras energy grows, and then becomes clearer, aligned, balanced, the energies can be available for different types of spiritual experiences.You then can start practice DIRECTING and USING these energies for different purposes.
The first steps is to nourish and grow the energies of the chakras (via the tools),learn to sense, visualize, clear, balance, and align the different chakras, and then practice using the cultivation techniques (of mental focus, intention, gratitude) to tap in, sense, direct, and use these different subtle energies.
TOOLS TO CULTIVATE THE ENERGIES OF THE CHAKRAS
As you use the tools, AND do the meditations (such as the basic meditation) to help cultivate, nourish, and grow those different subtle energies. The tools to cultivate chakra energy are
The “Basic Chakra Meditation” helps you focus your attention on visualizing the chakras, then shaping them (to be round) and resizing them so they are all the same size, clearing them (so they are transparent), and balancing them (so they are all aligned in a straight line with each other). This process helps maintain the balance and flow of chakra energy in the body so it is ready and available when you need it.
PRACTICE THE QI CULTIVATION TECHNIQUES
Next, you PRACTICE using the different types of spiritual energy to develop that skill or spiritual gift. You begin FIRST by focusing on the lower chakras - chakra 1, 2, + 3.You begin by using the tools for the lower chakras as well as the cultivation techniques of being present, mindful, and using focused and directed thoughts, along with your feeling of gratitude or love.
After you have had spiritual experiences associated with the charka energies of 1, 2, and/or 3, you can move on and practice using the tools and having spiritual experiences using the chakra energies of 5, 6, &/or 7. The final chakra to work with, is the 4th chakra energy.
If you really want results, set up a regular schedule of practicing Qi cultivation. Some people will develop the skills and spiritual gifts rather quickly and others will require a lot of time and effort. Why? Because some people have developed these skills in other lifetimes (or incarnations, so it is just a matter of dusting off some of the cobwebs and these former skills and gifts quickly return.
TYPES OF SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES
These are the different types of spiritual experiences you may experience through your chakra cultivation process:
- being able to sense earth energy sites (energy of 1st chakra),
- being able to sense and know other people and their true personality (energy of 1st chakra)
- know when you hear or read truth (energy of 2nd chakra)
- be creative and have creative solutions (energy of 2nd chakra)
- understand your past; regress to your past lives and see how they are related to this life (energy of 3rd chakra)
- sense YOUR future; sense THE future; see how to plan and avoid potential problems or embrace possible hopes and desires (energy of 3rd chakra)
- command projection and directing Qi (4th chakra energy)
- interpret dream messages (energy of 5th chakra)
- project your spiritual self out of your physical body and travel to other dimensions; gain wisdom (energy of 6th chakra)
- have an Out of Body Experience; OOBE (6th chakra)
- integrate with the Tao/God/Goddess/Source (energy of 7th chakra)
- use telepathy (energy of 7th chakra)
- understand your life purpose (1st chakra + 4th chakra + 6th chakra)
- experience Nirvana (6th + 7th chakra)
- experience a kundalini (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th chakras)
- visit your Spiritual Guides (6th chakra + 7th chakra)
- visit and commune with your Higher Self (1st chakra, 5th chakra, 6th chakra, 7th chakra)
- conduct healings (4th chakra, 7th chakra, 1st chakra)
- expand your consciousness and experience alchemy (7th chakra, 4th chakra, 5th chakra)
- develop ESP (1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th chakras)
- gain insight, knowledge, wisdom (6th + 7th chakras)
You can have more spiritual experiences and moments of wonder and awe. You do this by cultivating the subtle energies of the chakra and learn the methods and techniques to use and direct these different types of subtle energies.