When you use food for spiritual energy, it requires engaging the mind as well as the spirit into the energizing process. This means you will need mental focus and use your visualization skills to engage and connect with the food energy.
Engage Your Senses
The spiritual energy for the 4th chakra is associated with grains. So, to engage with the energy of grain, direct your senses to connect with the grains. For example, notice the colors, smells, textures, and tastes of the grain. You can even notice sounds of grains being poured.
Direct Your Thoughts to the Energy of the Grain
- Once you taste the grain, such as eat bread or cereal, direct your thoughts to feel it become one with your body.
- Visualize the grains connecting with your spiritual self and spiritual body. Visualize how the different chakras become affected by interacting with the energy of the grains.
- Notice the colors of the chakra and how it can change with the interaction with the grain energy.
- Observe the chakra becoming clear and more refined.
- Notice the chakra becoming balanced with the other chakras in the body.
- Notice how your physical and spiritual body becomes nourished with food and how the physical and spiritual work together to create, expand, and improve the energies for you as a whole Being.
- Visualize how you are now using this refined and improved energy and it is being used to increase and enhance the feelings of love you have.
- Feel the love you have for yourself.
- Feel the love you have for someone else.
- Feel the love expand, and see it growing like a ripple of water, reaching out to all you interact with.
You can use food to help you expand, refine, and use spiritual energy. The spiritual energy of grain is associated with the 4th chakra, which is the energy of love and balance.