Spiritual Energy is not Physical
Spiritual energy is not physical energy. They can be related, but are not the same. Your physical mind and body does not and cannot recall or visualize it, does not feel, and does not understand it. Therefore, different systems of helping the mind accept the spiritual aspects or energies are taught by different teachers.
The chakra system is a method of helping a person understand the energy body and understanding how this energy can work. It is not physical. The chakras are conceptual to help you understand. No matter how many autopsies a person does, they will never find a kundalini in the body, for it does not physically exist. True energy flows through the body. It helps to understand the concept to help one understand the relationship between them and also helps you gain insight.
All of this is a detailed way to say that the energy body and the physical body are closely related. The chakra points are part of the energy body and the total energy created by these chakra points is called the kundalini.
Sum of the Energies of the Chakra
The kundalini is an energy force in and of itself. In other words, the sum of the energies of the chakra do not equal the total energy of the kundalini. The kundalini contains the chakra points, but also is beyond the chakra points. The way the kundalini works is that by aligning, balancing, and equalizing the chakra points, a second energy forces is thus allowed to be demonstrated. This effect is sometimes called a kundalini affect or experience.
Feelings of Joy
Have you ever felt an overwhelming expression of joy or love or energy? The kundalini effect has been described as an overflow of spiritual energy, an outpouring of God’s love, an ultimate sexual experience. The only way to describe the effect is to experience the effect, for each person experiences the effect in a different manner.
Questions and Answers
- Question: Is the kundalini dangerous?
- Answer: No. Those who express fear about the effect do not understand it’s nature.
- Question: How does one control the affect?
- Answer: One does not.
- Question: Then, does anything control the affect?
- Answer: The Higher Self.
- Question: Then in the younger stages of life, when the higher self is weaker, do they experience a kundalini effect?
- Answer: Not generally, but those in the youth or mature stages can and may, but the experience can terrify them because of the weaker higher self can not always direct the effect.
- Question: Then in the older souls, the higher self can direct the effect to maximize the life’s experience?
- Answer: Yes, that is the purpose of the kundalini affect, that of allowing the higher self to cause the life force to experience dramatic spiritual energy.
- Question: So a younger soul would experience a less amount of energy from the kundalini affect than an older soul?
- Answer: Yes. The affect is less pronounced for the younger souls and therefore does not cause harm.
- Question: How do you obtain a kundalini affect? Is it desirable?
- Answer: The desire is not generally of the earth life force choosing, but what the higher self wishes or feels is proper.
- Question: Does the Higher Self control the affect?
- Answer: Yes
- Question: Does the kundalini affect have spiritual or knowledge or learning benefits?
- Answer: Yes, but one does not experience insight through the effect, but only a dramatic increase of spiritual energy that may produce a clearer spiritual thought process.
- Question: When is it necessary of important to obtain this affect?
- Answer: It is not necessary. It is an interesting diversion.
- Question: But the kundalini must have important aspects
- Answer: Yes it does.
- Question: What are the higher aspects?
- Answer: The kundalini, being the combination of the chakra points, allows the points or governs the points to work in a common effort. You may think of the kundalini as the chakra’s guiding aspect. Therefore, a kundalini affect is just the result of perfectly balanced, perfectly synchronized, perfectly equalized chakra system. The kundalini can achieve this by regulating the chakra points to some degree, but they first must be closely in balance so that the kundalini can take over and allow the effect to be experienced as directed by the higher self.
- Question: Is there more about the kundalini?
- Answer: Yes, very much. The Higher Self directs the energy, but does not control the start of the flow. This happens when the chakra points are perfectly matched, balanced, aligned, etc. The Higher Self can control the effect or direction, but the initiation is produced by a persons balancing of the chakra points and the kundalini’s ability to perfectly align them after that happens. You may think that the kundalini has a life force of its own, but in reality, it does not. Similar to your heart beat, the kundalini is always functioning but at certain occasions may function in its perfect manner, not out of any conscious desire of the person, but because conditions are acceptable for that to happen.
The kundalini can create a spiritual awakening that influence a person’s life. Once a kundalini affect is felt, the person has a broader outlook towards events in their life. They sense a higher or deeper meaning to their existence and a greater purpose or meaning to their activities. This is the chief benefit of obtaining a kundalini experience.
- Question: Is this what people experience during a near death experience?
- Answer: No. They experience the energy body temporarily leaving the physical body and have been able to retain the memory of the experience.
How Does the Kundalini Work
The kundalini affect builds at the base of the spine at the first chakra point. Much as an orgasm begins small and then builds rapidly to explode, so does the kundalini, but rather than being contained in the genital area, it rises through the chakra points and culminates in what some call a fountain on the top of the head. The sensation then covers the exterior skin and returns back to the first chakra point to begin again. This can happen either rapidly and be over within a few seconds or may build slowly and continue for hours. Most likely, the first kundalini affect would probably be over with in a matter of minutes, for the mind not yet experienced in this effect would not allow the balancing of the chakras to continue, and therefore causing the affect to stop.
The way to experience a kundalini affect is to perfectly balance the chakra points.
- Question: Will I know when I experience a kundalini?
- Answer: Once a kundalini is experienced, it is never confused with any other experience. Some describe it as a climax that envelopes all parts of your body, even down to the hair ends and the toe nail clippings.