The meditation consists of the male, with an erect penis, and lying prone while the female lyes on her side, holding the penis quite firmly in one or both hands, and meditating.
The concept is to have the firm physical contact with the penis in order to detect pulsations. The most efficient time to perform this meditation is when the male is sexually excited. The closer he is to achieving a climax without actually doing so, the better. The reason for this is that the male energies are the most strong at this point and therefore more susceptible to receive the physical impulses that one is attempting to discern.
- Begin as you usually begin a meditation, such as the basic meditation, but hold your male partner's penis.
- You will need to engage each of the seven chakras, such as starting with the first chakra and assessing the color, the clarity, the balance. You do this while the penis is held.
- Notice changes in the penis as you engage each chakra in the meditation. You may be able to sense something different, such as a pulsating, from the male penis with different chakras. This is because in the male dominated meditation, the physical and the astral may be closer in its relationship and those who are in-tune with the astral plane may be able to detect pulsations of energy that are usually unnoticed. If you do or do not sense any changes in pulsation with the different chakras, that is OK.
- If you are doing the meditation to learn about something in particular, after you have gone through each of the chakras, you use the rest of your time in the meditation for discovery.
- If your desire is to use this meditation to better develop a certain spiritual gift, after you have gone through each of the chakras you spend the rest of your meditation focused in a receptive mode to allow information to come to you about that certain spiritual gift you are exploring.
- The meditation is completed with the male having an orgasm.