The color red has an energy vibration similar to 1st chakra which is the energy frequency associated with the earth, grounding, and sensing.
1st chakra energy is the energy used for sensing, such as being able to sens an earth energy center or heart center, sensing conduits in the earth, sensing the true personalities of people, and even sensing the energies of plants and animals.
In a color meditation, you can use different colors to develop, expand, and clarify different types of energy vibrations and frequencies. To use red in a meditation, you can either
- be physically present in a red room
- use a red light
- be outdoors in a red setting, such as with red autumn leaves
- or close your eyes and visualize the color red in your meditation
- Sit (or stand) in your normal meditative position.
- If you are visualizing the color red, it will be easier if you keep your eyes closed. If you are in a red environment, keep your eyes open.
- Take some deep breaths and relax.
- When ready, visualize yourself connecting to and with the color energy of red.
- Start with your first chakra, and visualize that connection of red energy with your 1st chakra. Notice how the color red impacts that chakra. Notice all aspects of the chakra and its energy. Notice all aspects of the chakra, including size, shape, clarity, energy flow. Notice the chakra energy improving with the connection to the red energy.
- When ready, move to the next chakra and repeat the connection to the color red with the next chakra. Repeat the observations as well as connections to the red energy.
- When ready, move to the next chakra and repeat until you have connected and energized each chakra.
- After all the chakras have been connected to the red energy, return to the 1st chakra and now visualize the energy from the 1st chakra being used and available for communication-related spiritual experiences.
- When you feel you have saturated your spiritual energy body with red or energy of the earth, or sensing energy, feel free to end the visualization.
- Take a few deep breaths and end your meditation.