Inspect Your Memories
In your meditations inspect for memories. Note how clear they are when the chakra is properly aligned and balanced. Note how each detail is captured (each detail of experiences are captured in your memories). That you may recall at will.
This is the basic concept of the examination or perhaps training meditation.
- As you feed the mind and examine it with attention to memory, your memory will improve.
- The next step is to improve it during dreams.
- The third is to improve it during travel.
After you have entered the expansion mode, focus its bounds on memory and engage these three exercises:
1st) I have a good memory
2nd) It serves me well in sleep
3rd) It improves with astral travel
Perhaps the best way to think of it is to search, follow, or examine the bounds, not as you would a room, but of your mind. As you note the memory, then focus in on it. This is new and will be somewhat uncomfortable at first, so do not expect miracles but realize you are learning and training. As you focus, you will note the bounds contract and may feel disappointed that you lost the mediation, but you have not; you have only directed it or focused it. After the examination or training, you may wish to go to discover mode again or to end your choice.
Memory Meditation Exercise
Here is another exercise to help train your mind to recall astral travels.
- Begin a meditation as you feel comfortable and as you have done in the past.
- Visualize that your memory is working well.
- Visualize that love is strong and the chakra points are glowing, aligned, and balanced.
- Let your mind wander on these points but notice that the chakra is still glowing, aligned, and balanced.
- Visualize sleep coming restfully, quietly upon you as you recite in your mind that you are free and weightless and wish insight into a specific idea.
- Note that as you sleep, your body relaxes your mind rests, and your soul grows in energy.
- Note that your body, although still in bed, feels light, and that the soul is lifting and traveling.
- Visualize your soul leaving and contacting other souls, gaining insight and knowing them.
- See how refreshed your soul is.
- Now that the soul is refreshed, see how it gently returns to the body bringing knowledge and insight to the mind.
- See how the mind is eager to accept this information and remember the experience.
- As it does so, you wake with love and closeness, and insight. Then end the meditation.
- The first step is having the soul leave your body and going to the astral plane.
- The second steps is recalling the astral travel and bringing back the information obtained.