When you use food for spiritual energy, it requires engaging your mind and feelings to the spirit of food. This could be during the planting, the harvesting, the selection, the preparation, as well as the consumption of these foods.
The spiritual energy for the 2nd chakra is associated with sugars and fats, such as honey, dates, sugars, chocolate, coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, and the like. So, to engage with these foods, direct your senses and feelings to notice the colors, smells, textures, and tastes of these foods. Relax and visualize your 2nd chakra while you interacting with these foods.
- Notice the energy in your 2nd chakra.
- Notice the color of the 2nd chakra.
- Notice if the 2nd chakra is clear.
- Notice the energy of the 2nd chakra change as you touch, smell, taste, and/or eat the sweets &/or fats.
- Observe the 2nd chakra becoming clear and more refined.
- Notice the 2nd chakra becoming balanced with the other chakras in the body.
- Visualize the energy from these foods connecting with your spiritual self and spiritual body.
- Visualize how all the different chakras have become affected with the energy from these foods.
- Notice how your physical and spiritual body becomes nourished and how the physical and spiritual work together to create, expand, and improve the energies for you as a whole Being.
- Visualize how you are now using this refined and improved energy and it is being used to increase and enhance your ability to sense the energy, the personalities, the true nature of a person (or people, or place, or an area of nature) you know.
- Identify what feelings you have about this person (people, or place, or location)
You can nourish your energy body and build your spiritual energy through foods. The process uses the engagement and interaction of the body, mind, and spirit with the food source. The energy produced can help your alignment to an energy frequency that can help you create spiritual experiences and develop spiritual gifts.