The color white, which includes all the colors of the rainbow, has an energy vibration similar to 7th chakra energy, which is the energy frequency associated with integration energy, which is the energy is used to the Tao (or God).
7th chakra energy is the energy used to connect and integrate with other dimensions in the Tao as well as travel beyond the Tao.
One way you can use the color white is in a meditation. In a color meditation, you can use different colors to develop, expand, and clarify spiritual energy.
You can either physically be in a white room, or you can close your eyes in a meditation and visualize the color white in the meditation.
- Sit (or stand) in your normal meditative position.
- If the room is white, you can keep your eyes open. If you are visualizing the color white, it will be easier if you keep your eyes closed.
- Take some deep breaths and relax.
- When ready, visualize yourself connecting to and with the color energy of white.
- Start with your first chakra, and visualize that connection of white energy with your 1st chakra. Notice how the color white impacts that chakra. Notice all aspects of the chakra and its energy. Notice all aspects of the chakra, including size, shape, clarity, energy flow. Notice the chakra energy improving with the connection to the white energy.
- When ready, move to the next chakra and repeat the connection to the white color with the next chakra. Repeat the observations as well as connections to the white energy.
- When ready, move to the next chakra and repeat until you have connected and energized each chakra.
- After all the chakras have been connected to the white energy, return to the 7th chakra and now visualize the energy from the 7th chakra being used and available for integration-related spiritual experiences.
- When you feel you have saturated your spiritual energy body with white or integration energy, feel free to end the visualization.
- Take a few deep breaths and end your meditation.