- changing the rules of how money can be managed by financial institutions, causing a collapse in the world financial market
- having trusted government sources lie in order to start & expand war i
- having corporations buy votes to secure and protect their desires
- curtailing and limiting voter protection laws so that individual power can be curtailed
- nourishing more societal fear through increased surveillance, militarization of police
- encouraging more discouragement and apathy through unequal representation, unequal protection, unequal accountability
It has been that way throughout humanity's history. Each power shift, great or small, was difficult. It was difficult when power shifted from one ruler & was distributed to many rulers. It was also messy and chaotic when power shifted shifted from one religious ruler to many religious rulers (such as with Henry VIII and Martin Luth breaking away from Catholic Church). It also happened when power was redistributed from religion to the merchants (corporations).
But how can individuals gain power when all the money is held in corporations or with the 1%? It will be a different energy to fuel this societal change.
When power shifted from religion to merchants, the means was fueled with money. In our era, where power is shifting from merchants to the individuals, the means and power will be fueled with truth. Exposing and uncovering the truth will fuel the needed energy for this blossoming and change.
So, hang on! It will be bumpy ride, but it is also a time in the world you don't want to miss. This is a societal awakening right now! This is a unique and special time to be on the earth.