By visiting your Higher Self, the soul will feel comfortable. It is in familiar surrounding, and therefore the memory is maximized. If you emphasize meeting your Higher Self, it does two things; first, it gives a clear destination, and secondly, and perhaps more subtly, you can not meet your Higher Self without traveling to the astral plane. Therefore, by concentrating on meeting your Higher Self, you are actually reinforcing the concept of astral travel.
Traveling Beyond Your Higher Self
If you also concentrate on astral travel, in addition to this, you may find yourself traveling beyond your Higher Self.
- Question: What is beyond the higher self?
- Answer: The unknown. Actually, it is known, but not by your soul. And therefore your soul does not understand it. Once the experience is recalled to memory and the mind and soul analyze the travel to the Higher Self, the unknown becomes less frightening or perhaps abrasive or perhaps unacceptable to the soul and exploration is then possible.
- Question: Can one become lost in the astral and not able to return?
- Answer: No, you may always return. Through the exercise of your minds control, the mind is refreshed through sleep, it wakes and astral travel will cease.
- Question: But during this time of sleep, which may be as long as 8 hours, could not the soul be off in many terrifying experiences, or at least unknown experiences?
- Answer: Yes, this is why it is important to access the proper guides.
- Question: If one misses the connection with a Spiritual Guide, does that cause harm?
- Answer: No, what will happen will that the mind will not comprehend the experience that the soul has and will simply not be remembered. You may have had a grand time and learned extensively and discovered much, but the effort would have been misused because of the lack of recall. Later, as you to gain experience, perhaps the recall could be improved, but at the beginning stages, it is best to seek the Guides. You do not need to fear traveling to the astral plane.