These sensing gifts all require the ability to tune in, sense different types of energy, and interpret the energy and message being projected. So how does a person develop their ability to sense energy and then interpret the message and the energy being projected?
There are different methods to help a person cultivate and develop these sensing skills, but one of the easiest methods is to practice sensing the energy of color. Color, as you may know, uses different energy waves. As a result, a person can tune in and sense the different types of energy waves being projected to them and they interpret the message and energy wave as a different color.
Here is a method you can use to help you learn how to tune in, sense, and and recognize different colors being projected. This exercise is a quick and easy method to help you evaluate your current ability to sense color as well as help you train yourself to become more sensitive to receiving color messages.
The objectives of these sensing exercises are to help you
- recognize you can send out different types of energy waves and your senses can be used to pick up the message
- recognize you can tune in and differentiate different abilities to receive and interpret these different types of messages and their energies
- increase your level of confidence in your ability to sense these different energies and interpret the messages you are receiving.
- Get a group of people together and pair each person up with a partner.
- Have each couple stand in front of their partner so they are face to face, about a yard or meter apart from each other.
- Have one person close his/her eyes and think of a certain color.
- Have this person extend their arm out towards their partner, palm facing vertically, and visualize sending out a color through your hand toward their partner.
- The person pretends or visualizes the color they are thinking about, being sent to the other person and the other person is absorbing this color within them.
- No words are spoken. Everything is done silently.
- The receiving partner then waits to “sense, feel, or see” the color. When ready, the receiving partner then verbalizes what color he/she received (sensed, felt, or saw).
- Was it the same? Was this the same color the sender sent as what the receiving partner reported?
Now switch roles and have the other person become the sender of a color and see if the other person can receive and interpret the color being sent.
Rotate and Try Exercise with Someone New
Now change partners and have one of the other people become your new partner. Try the exercise again and see how many were successful in sensing and identifying the correct color being sent.
After you feel successful projecting and sensing different colors, try other types of energy. For example, send out a smell, or a taste, or a sound, or a texture, or a feeling, and have the receiver sense, smell, taste or feel the energy you are sending. You may send the smell of roses, for example, or the smell of a baked apple pie, or the taste of chocolate, or the touch of a gentle kiss. See if this energy can be sent and then if it can be sensed/received.
Improving with Practice
With practice, your ability to sense different energy waves and frequencies will improve. With time and practice, you can also become more confident in your sensing skills
These sensing skills, and the confidence you develop in these simple exercises, can serve as a foundation to help you tune into other energies that are related with other types of sensing gifts, including personality sensing, truth sensing, and future sensing.