This is one way we are being provided with the opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. The ability to move through these moments when we need and seek guidance will be a continual thread in our life, so learning the tools to help receive the input and help we need can save us a lot of hurt, pain, suffering, as well as improve our ability to to live the life we need to experience. Living the life we need, as well as desire, is what is called our life purpose. It is being able to align our life to our personal life purpose is what will help make the whole living on the earth experience worthwhile.
There are tools you can learn, and use, to improve your ability to live your life purpose,These tools will help you better understand who you are, what you need, your desires, as well as get on, and stay on the path that YOUR energetic/spiritual self wants you to be on. (This path is NOT a religious path. It is a LIFE path).
The tools and process first requires you to tune into, and understanding your FEELINGS. This is the first and foremost step. This is NOT about following anyone else plans or expectations for you - it is about you learning to interpret and understand WHAT you are feeling. This is step 1. Then, if you didn't feel or get an answer in step 1, you then move down to the next tool, or step 2.
- Tune into your feelings. Identify what you are feeling and what may be the reason for this feeling. If it is a negative feeling (anxious, worried, anger, feeling heavy or weighted down, sad, depressed, tired, unmotivated) determine why. If you can’t pinpoint the exact cause, see about removing what you think may be causing it, and seeing if it changes how you feel.
- Tune into receiving input and messages. You can now solicit advice from others, but it is JUST INPUT. Others can NOT make decisions and choices for you. This is your life and you just treat this as input. You listen to recommendations. This is a way to provide more MENTAL input, but then you need to plug in those thoughts and ideas into your FEELINGS. You need to see which ideas and recommendations FEEL good and positive, and what does not. If it doesn’t feel correct, or good, release that recommendation and advice, allowing it to flow away.
- Tune into SENSATIONS and IMPRESSIONS. Look for sign, promptings, possible hidden messages in nature, for example. Use these sensations as additional input to then be plugged into your FEELINGS.
- Meditate and focus on going within to find the inner quiet and to be open to receive subtle messages within you. Go deeper in the meditations and take time to listen and FEEL.
- Go to an earth energy site, and meditate and contemplate your options. There is a concentration of Qi and life force energy in different nature sites all around the globe. These sites in the earth can help provide you improved clarity of thought to help clarify your FEELINGS and THOUGHTS.
- Contemplate what may happen if you make a decision and follow a certain path. Visualize the possible outcomes and wait to FEEL the results of that choice and decision. If it feels good within you, it means that decision or choice is right for you at this time. If you don’t feel good, it means it is the wrong or incorrect path for you at this time. If you have no feelings one way or the other, then either choice is OK.
- You can do a meditation to meet and converse with Higher Self and discuss your concerns. You then need to listen to your Higher Self’s side of the conversation.(You may want to try automatic writing to help the free flow of this conversation).
- You can do a meditation to meet with your Spiritual Guide and converse and discuss your questions and concerns.
- You can ask to receive an answer to your concern in a dream.
- You can project yourself to the Astral Plane, meet with your Higher Self, and request to remember and bring back the information.
- You can request to receive an answer to your concern in a meditation via a thought or a prompting, or to be given a “sign”.
- You may request, or be open, to have a vision or a spiritual visitation, or a vision.
- You may seek outside validation, such as from the “iChing”, an ancient divination text that helps you tap into to understand where you currently are, and what direction the subtle energies of the Tao are moving you towards.
- If you still are not getting the help or information you need, you may need to take a break and just allow the energy to flow and pass, then search for guidance later.